- August 18, 2005: National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
granted the registration patent and utility solution for “Medicine for
BPH formulated from alkaloids extracted from Vietnamese “Royal Virgin”
leaves (Crinum latifolium L.)” and its formulation methods.
- December 4, 2007: awarded as a nationwide talented woman in the period of renovation by Vietnam Women's Union.
- December 19, 2007: awarded as “Excellent and creative worker” in
medical branch 1st period (from 2002 to 2006) by the Ministry of Health
- December 24, 2007: rewarded 2006 Kovalevskaia Award - the prestigious
award for female scientists who have made outstanding achievements in
research and practical applications in life, brought many benefits in
the field of economy - society and culture.
- February 21, 2008: National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam
granted registration certificate of copyright for the title “Study of
genetic polymorphisms of the Crinum genus (7 species), and
identification of distinct genetic characteristics of “Royal Virgin”
(Crinum latifolium L.) in Vietnam used as materials for Crila capsule
- May 5, 2009: awarded for her outstanding achievements in the
conservation of genes and herbal seedlings by the Minister of Health.
- June 16, 2010: awarded the title “The woman of women” of medical branch in period of 2006-2010 by the Minister of Health
- July 9, 2010: awarded for her outstanding achievements in patriotic
emulation movement of the Vietnam Women's Union in period of 2005-2010
by Vietnam Women's Union.
- November 10, 2011: granted certificate of copyright “Medicine for
hemorrhoids formulated from bioactive flavonoids extracted from
Amaranthus spinosus L. and Portulaca oleracea L. in Vietnam by the
Department of copyright.
- January 20, 2012: awarded the National prize in science and technology
entitled “Research work group on Vietnamese Crinum latifolium L.” by
- May 19, 2012: awarded Badge of 30 years as Party member by Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam.